Warriors Rout

oakleaf

Reaction score
When Middleton is hot, it seems the Bucks are unbeatable. Jrue Holiday looks to be a good addition. Looks to be another exciting year. Maybe this time with more playoff experience and determination after the last two seasons, they'll match a very tough Lakers team in the Championship series.

Reactions: TW
The weakest link is the bench. I think that's a question of the players each finding where they belong in the rotation, and working within that framework to do their part, and possibly show that they have even more to offer, upping their minutes.

At this point, it looks promising. I have high hopes.

Yeah, they have up much of their bench. It will be fun to see how this team settles in, and who steps up. Wiseman looked great. Starters didn't play in their 38 point fourth quarter. Going to be an exciting year watching them gel!

Reactions: TW
See only guy who did not get minutes vs GS was Jaylan Adams a 2 way player with the Bucks not sure he is even on the active roster right now. But is nice that Bucks were able to empty the bench and get everyone some minutes to play.

Only concern I would have in game was Giannis was horrible in his free throws. He was only 7-15.

See only guy who did not get minutes vs GS was Jaylan Adams a 2 way player with the Bucks not sure he is even on the active roster right now. But is nice that Bucks were able to empty the bench and get everyone some minutes to play.

Only concern I would have in game was Giannis was horrible in his free throws. He was only 7-15.
The free throw issue concerns me too. I hope it improves for him. It's his weakest area of the game.

The free throw issue concerns me too. I hope it improves for him. It's his weakest area of the game.
Hack a Shaq could become hack a Giannis foul him late him close game force him to go to the line to shoot.

So far after 2 games
  • Holiday is a major upgrade
  • Di Vincenzo is a better scorer than Matthew’s, and defense is adequate
  • Augustin is more than adequate as a backup PG.
  • If Forbes can shoot he’s really going to help
  • Bud needs to figure out the bench pieces but some depth is there. Will be fun to watch
  • Defense is a work in progress, Boston just shot insane and Tatum makes that shot 1 out of 20 times

Back