Trust, decisiveness, confidence missing from Packers' offense

Cheesedog

Reaction score
Trust, decisiveness, confidence missing from Packers' offense

"The first thing is, everything pre-snap told me to get out of it," Rodgers said of the throw to Cobb. "Trusting the play would tell me to just give it another beat. The guy covering Randall had run over the top and was (in) outside leverage on an out-breaking route and the safety was coming over.
"I should have been more decisive. I got off it and I should have gone to Davante. That's why it's so frustrating. I let the indecision slow me down a little bit. "

Interesting quote....

Tempo! Let it go, you gotta let other players make plays too. Nobody is good enough to carry a team by themselves. Detroit has been helping the whole league get their confidence back, maybe they'll help us out this weekend!

I thought this was an interesting quote by MM and it needs to change. Even in a win, improvement needs to be sought..."I think when you don't win a game you take a hard look at the opportunities that were missed," McCarthy said. "They stick with you better than the ones you miss in a win".

Talent is also missing.

2 of top 5 wr out
2 other not healthy
Top running back not healthy
Average TE

One thing I find encouraging is Aaron seems to see he isn't decisive enough and this is causing us problems. Often fixing a problem is recognizing it first.

Back