Tony Romo hurt

I get the Dallas dislike but anyone that doesn't like Romo should consider that he's from Burlington, Wisconsin and is apparently a pretty decent person.
I say this cuz I've heard Packer fans dump on this guy in the past.

I can't stand Dallas but I do like Romo. He has had some tough breaks the last few seasons and I feel bad for him. The worst part is he was going into a slide so he wouldn't get hit and he got drilled anyway. I can see this injury ending his career. He has had 2 many back injuries to be able to keep coming back.

I really feel bad for Romo. He probably won't but he really should seriously consider retiring. He's gonna be a crippled mess by the time he is 60. :(

I feel for Romo. My dislike for Dallas is very high but I hate to see a good talent have so many injury setbacks.

Definitely a guy who was held back by injuries. But Dallas really had no other choice but to move on. Too bad. Guy had potential...

I really feel bad for Romo. He probably won't but he really should seriously consider retiring. He's gonna be a crippled mess by the time he is 60. :(
He can use his millions he has made to make him feel better. :)

I feel for Romo. He has had a rough career. Granted he has made a lot of money, but he's going to be bothered by so many injuries for the rest of his life. For those that live with constant pain, they understand. There's no amount of money that makes it go away.

Back