Titans trade #1 overall pick to Rams

The Rams need to get a top 10 QB (at minimum) outta this. The risk is just enormous.

The Titans could only do this move because of having Mariota. Since they have the Man, this was an ideal move. They can really build a solid core around him for foreseeable future.

Right now rumors flying all around Rams are locked onto Goff. Rams are locked onto Wentz. The Browns want to dump the #2 pick now because they think their QB is going to be gone now.

With this trade the draft is becoming like a soap opera because you have no idea which girl the guy will choose at the end.

No QB in this draft is worth that many picks for a team like LA that needs a lot of help. This will end up blowing up in their faces IMO. Goff and Wenz are pretty good. But they aren't that good. I know the QB pool sucks, but still...

No QB in this draft is worth that many picks for a team like LA that needs a lot of help. This will end up blowing up in their faces IMO. Goff and Wenz are pretty good. But they aren't that good. I know the QB pool sucks, but still...
Well I tend to agree I got in the simulator and assuming they don't use pick next year to add anyone >

our Picks:
Round 1 Pick 1: Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 12: Jordan Payton, WR, UCLA (A-)
Round 4 Pick 15: Jonathan Jones, CB, Auburn (A-)
Round 6 Pick 2: Beau Sandland, TE, Montana State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 15: Avery Young, OT, Auburn (B+)

There is help big time still in the 4th round they could loose both 6th rounders and move up in the 4th for another solid guy.

So a starting QB and 3 other decent prospect plus a handful of UDFA. Honestly in this draft class it's not as out there as ya'll think. QB are a premium .. add a handful of hole fillers. Pick up 2 -3 FA along the way and their not that crazy.

There are maybe...maybe 3 decent QB in the next 2 drafts.tc(

Back