Texas HS football

TW

Tomorrow I watch Steele (Cibolo, TX) take on Westlake HS in the semi-finals for state championship. Have two granddaughters who are now grads of Westlake, and a grandson who will be going there starting next year. Have been following them for years, since all their games are televised live down here. My two youngest kids went to grade school in Cibilo. Oldest son attended Samuel Clemens HS in Schertz. Steele hadn't even been in a planning stage back then. The population growth in the area is staggering.

But, two of my friends from the area are involved in Steele, because they have grandsons playing for them, and I can't root against them.

I'm really going into this game with a no win situation. I hope both teams play well enough to be crowned champions.

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Hey TW have you watched Texas 6 on CBS all access ? If not spend the 5 bucks and give it a shot.... A really good look at Texas 6 man in Strawn TX

Reactions: TW

TW

Hey TW have you watched Texas 6 on CBS all access ? If not spend the 5 bucks and give it a shot.... A really good look at Texas 6 man in Strawn TX
I see Strawn lost to Richland Springs in 6-man. They're a scoring machine. Six man has to be. I know, having played 8 man in HS. The scores got kind of high.

I'm going to check this out. Thanks!