Taysom Hill

TW

Reaction score
An interesting article about Hill. I don't know if it's being done to shop him around, or if Sean is seeing this guy as really having a future with the Saints. In either case, thought I'd post it to get everyone's blood boiling "again." rofl(

Taysom Hill is another Steve Young?

Is Hill another Steve Young? FP(rofl(.......no

The Hill story is nice, but he's not a starting caliber NFL QB. That said, I wish we had him instead of Kizer right now. He's not necessarily a good thrower but he's at least as accurate as Kizer and seems to have more poise in the pocket. Wish TT would have kept him.

Remember Hill is 3 out of 7 in his life passing 43% The guy is even questionable as a backup. Right now he is only a ST and gimmick play guy in NOS

There is nothing to go by on Hill as far as regular season games. I just liked him game in preseason more than Kizer's.

There is nothing to go by on Hill as far as regular season games. I just liked him game in preseason more than Kizer's.

Hill has much better stats than Kizer in preseason to. Better player all around than Kizer. Packers could use a guy like him.

My take on someone with Hill's ability is that he can be your #3 QB, and at the same time be a Swiss Army Knife on special teams, and in his case, as a receiver. He has athletic ability and that makes him more valuable than a one position guy with similar skill levels.

Back