Site Founders/ Original Members Recognized

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
In the 2007/08 season I ventured out on my own after blogging on staff at sportingnews and moderating at PF.com( Wischeez and I kind of ran the place that year) and being active in another forum.

A few great friends and long time SN followers came along for the ride and are still with us. I say Thank you for 9 years and in some cases 12-14 years of loyalty and friendship on the net.

Those members are:

Wischeez
IronMan
44blitz
CaptainD
Badger
Crease Creature
Packfan35
Packerbacker78
Mueller
Kayereads
Cheesedog ( had a different screen name back then)
Kingkoopa
Packersunion
Pugger
ztruk8
Brockington42
Walleye67
Happytime Harley
DefenseWins

However I want to thank all those who took a leap of faith 3 years ago and jumped ship and joined us here at our community and home. I know it's been hard at times but your a special group.

This is our family and home... to are new members welcome and know that this place is special because for almost 10 years we dare to be different and indifferent in regards to the message board norm.

Thank you all for being part of this family and for the wonderful and sometimes bumpy ride.

God bless you all.

Mark ( 68md)

Last edited:

realitybytes

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
thanks for having us! i feel a little bad because several of those names i don't recognize. i hope all us newbies didn't scare them away.

Reactions: ski

Happytime Harley

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mark, that seems like a long time ago. I remember your work on sporting news and how big your blog was back then. Thanks for finding me and inviting me back. I read a lot here just not a big poster.

Thanks to everyone who supports this site and keeps Mark going. He is unique in that he cares but allows everyone to say their piece. Cheers old friend ! br)

CaptainD

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Founder
Reaction score
It's been a privilege to go along for the ride a few stops along the way but Mark this was worth it. What a great forum. I think it's all of us that don't say Thank you and Wischeez enough. hof(br)