Russell Westbrook

TW

Reaction score
22 PPG. 11.6 RPG. 11.6 APG.

The guy is just plain awesome. Take a look at the line scores, game after game, and you'll see someone who plays every aspect of basketball. He was MVP a few years back, and deserved it. If it wasn't for the Wiz being down in the standings, I'd be saying this is the guy who should be MVP. He's something special.

I've been watching him in a few games, and saw how he played against the Bucks. He's one helluva basketball player.

The guy is just plain awesome. Take a look at the line scores, game after game, and you'll see someone who plays every aspect of basketball. He was MVP a few years back, and deserved it. If it wasn't for the Wiz being down in the standings, I'd be saying this is the guy who should be MVP. He's something special.

I've been watching him in a few games, and saw how he played against the Bucks. He's one helluva basketball player.
Agree he's one of the most complete players ever.

He’s is the reason Washington is so dangerous that in the playoffs, along with Beal

Back