Round 2 Short List

rpiotr01

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Who ya got? I'd be happy with:

Offense: Devon Smith, Warford, Funchess, Fisher

Defense: Carl Davis, Jordan Phillips, Dawson, McKinney, Perryman, PJ Williams, Rowe, Rollins

Add DGB to the offense.. though no way he's there at the end of round 2

I left a couple guys off who I assume won't be around. DGB, Jaelen Strong, TJ Clemmings, Eddie Goldman, Odighizuwa, Kendricks, Eli Harold, Jalen Collins, Maxx Williams - assuming they're all as good as gone by 62.

I'd throw Nate Orchard and Ameer Abdullah into the mix. Might be a bit early, but I also like Tyler Lockett. I'm sure that someone will take Gregory by our pick, but he'd be great value there and worth the risks.

Think I like Orchard better in the 3rd, but wouldn't mind seeing OLB addressed if value is there.

For DL, there is Grady Jarrett, Xavier Cooper and maybe Marcus Hardison although it may be a bit early for him.

Cooper feels like Worthy, don't know if his game is going to translate to the NFL, let alone GB's scheme. Jarrett sounds a lot like Mike Daniels. I like that, seems like a good Rd 2 player.

I'm surprised Kendricks, Perryman, and McKinney are all still there. I'd be happy with any of them right now. I could see all of them being selected earlier in the round, though.

And I wonder what's going to happen with Dawson....

I'm going the Half Empty route and saying I'll be happy with anything other than another safety....unless that safety is BPA...(sarcasm off)

Back