Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is zero proof of “or else”. The timeline was already in place. It’s was a matter of when not if
But you got to figure Ted was sick if he refused to see that and leave he would have been removed

My entirely unnamed and possibly fictional sources may have mentioned to me, in passing, that the reason Rodgers hasn't signed his extension yet is that he caught wind of the Brady un-retirement and is now considering riding off into the sunset, where five years from now he will enjoy rubbing it in that in their one head-to-head Super Bowl Rodgers' team beat Rothlisberger's team and how nobody will be able to mention Big Ben without also mentioning His Aaronness.

But you got to figure Ted was sick if he refused to see that and leave he would have been removed
Which was not performance related. Again they mentioned a few years prior to that a timeline, Teds stepping down was expected

My entirely unnamed and possibly fictional sources may have mentioned to me, in passing, that the reason Rodgers hasn't signed his extension yet is that he caught wind of the Brady un-retirement and is now considering riding off into the sunset, where five years from now he will enjoy rubbing it in that in their one head-to-head Super Bowl Rodgers' team beat Rothlisberger's team and how nobody will be able to mention Big Ben without also mentioning His Aaronness.
Or he heard about new contracts coming down the line and wants more $$

I can confirm this report. By confirm I mean, I read it and believe it. If that's the standard for Reuters, it's the standard for Wisconsinsportstalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back