Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL and you guys give me crap for my thoughts and opinions..... I dont hold a candle to Nerd.
Remember Aaron talking about how he was pranking Matt? Pretending his helmet speaker wasn't working? Not taking the plays called?

It's shit like that, imo, why they wanted to replace him. Dude became MVP by adhering to the system, and he did it to spite them. "Threw a wrench into their plans." Too bad he didn't do that again this year.

Remember Aaron talking about how he was pranking Matt? Pretending his helmet speaker wasn't working? Not taking the plays called?

It's shit like that, imo, why they wanted to replace him. Dude became MVP by adhering to the system, and he did it to spite them. "Threw a wrench into their plans." Too bad he didn't do that again this year.
for the record, rodgers talked about that during the 2020 season - when he won the first of two consecutive mvp awards. so he won the mvp then and then this year he won the mvp again. so he must have done it again this year.

oh and by the way, mlf has said repeatedly that he doesn't have a problem with rodgers ad-libbing when he sees an opportunity.

rofl(

for the record, rodgers talked about that during the 2020 season - when he won the first of two consecutive mvp awards. so he won the mvp then and then this year he won the mvp again. so he must have done it again this year.

oh and by the way, mlf has said repeatedly that he doesn't have a problem with rodgers ad-libbing when he sees an opportunity.
As I said, when Aaron "threw a wrench into their plans" -by adhering to the system.

As I said, when Aaron "threw a wrench into their plans" -by adhering to the system.
i'm sorry but you are just so far out there that you don't make any sense. i think i'm just going to have to put you on ignore. no offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back