Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, to be fair - murphy made the comment in a private phone call (correct me if i'm wrong). but you don't tell your best team member not to do something (i.e. correct him) when he hasn't yet done anything to be corrected. it ends up being more of a personal challenge that is far likelier to have a bad outcome than a good one.
You mean like being confrontational with the head coach, getting the GM and coach fired, trying to run the franchise as a player?

what does it matter how big an ego rodgers has or whether you perceive him as a "diva" (which is just a way for you to insult him)? i'd be willing to bet that there's nothing in his contract that says he can't have an ego or be a diva. these are just terms that people throw around when they have a personal bias.
Because he is supposed to be the leader of the team. If guys see Aaron disrespecting the coach, they may do it themselves.

Because he is supposed to be the leader of the team. If guys see Aaron disrespecting the coach, they may do it themselves.
And you have proof he disrespected ML ? Please share some facts

he's talking about mm. he wanted mm to stay and he blames rodgers for him getting fired.
Well I was referring to the GM who did not get canned. His post
You mean like being confrontational with the head coach, getting the GM and coach fired

You mean like being confrontational with the head coach, getting the GM and coach fired, trying to run the franchise as a player?
you are just making this stuff up. confrontational with the head coach? getting the gm and coach fired? trying to run the franchise? none of that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back