Rodgers the only tier one QB in the NFL?

That story looks a little off, Author seems way out there after the top tiers. bh)hgh)

Wilson and Newton are not better than Rivers, Eli Manning, Romo, Ryan, Flacco or half of Peyton Manning.

Rodgers is the cream of the crop.

Agree that I don't get Wilson and Newton being where they are. I'd probably drop both of them right below Flacco.

I guess I buy the way he ranked Peyton. I think he slipped at the end of the year and I really wonder about him this season. Could be one of those cases where he stayed one year too long.

Manning had two bad thigh injuries last year, in both legs. That had a lot to do with only throwing 3 TDs in the month of December. Still finished with 39 overall, which for him is a down year.

That story looks a little off, Author seems way out there after the top tiers. bh)hgh)

Yes, I sure couldn't follow his reasoning for much of that list. Although it is Dave Dameshek. Sometimes I think he writes articles more to provoke argument in the 'comments' section than because he actually believes what he's writing.

For one season, all other things the same, I'd take Brady over Rodgers. If I want to finish the season with a Lombardi, give me the guy who has four over the guy who has one. Sorry, Aaron, but the post-season is what it's all about, and until you find a way to consistently win in the playoffs, i'd prefer the guy who has.

Back