RIP Ted Thompson

RIP Mr Thompson
Like many before you and after you, mistakes were made and but the hits outweigh the misses. You brought a championship to Green Bay and years of success that 99% of franchises would be envious. For that we will always be grateful.

It’s kind of fitting that the combine will be virtual this year so you can attend. As fans we are critical by nature and when you take a step back my guess is you watched more tape than we did and attended more pro days and combines than we did. It’s showed, you helped win a Lombardi

Thanks Ted.

Last I knew Marshall Newhouse was still playing in this league. If he was the worst pick of the 2010 draft then that was a pretty damn good draft!

Reactions: TW
Last I knew Marshall Newhouse was still playing in this league. If he was the worst pick of the 2010 draft then that was a pretty damn good draft!
Good point. Newhouse was signed to the Titans practice squad this past year, and played in 4 games. He was a 5th round pick. He's 32 years old.

Hey, Mandarich ended playing for a while, too. :)
Yes he did, but he looked like a bowl of jello jiggling all over on the field. All that steroid muscle turned to pure fat.

Back