Rank The NFC North In 2015

I say Packers, Minnesota, Chicago then Detroit. It is kind of a toss up between Chicago and Minnesota to be 2nd. The Vikings were playing decent last year and wont the a pushover like some think. Chicago could end up surprising a lot of people. That coaching staff will be a huge change and boost for that team. Defense and offense both will be much improved. I believe Cutler will do better under Fox and if they can get him consistent, that team will do well and be tough to beat.

Packers 12-4
Minn 9-7
Lions 8-8
Bears 7-9

Packers
Vikings
Lions
Bears

Vikings and Lions for 2nd place is kind of a tossup to me. 2 teams moving in different directions, if only by a little. Will the Vikings catch up to the Lions this year? I think so, but certainly not confident. Depends on Bridgewater's development. I'm fairly high on him, so I think the Vikings will emerge as the Packers biggest threat.

I think we need to stop making excuses for Cutler. Pugger is right. He is what he is at this point. Every new coach, assistant coach, new weapon, or new offensive line that comes along is supposedly the answer to him unlocking his vast potential, but it never happens. I actually hope he rebounds slightly so people can cling to that narrative and prolong his time with the Bears. The Broncos had the right of it when they put him on the trading block. They knew what they had.

1.Packers
2. Vikings
3. Bears
4. Lions

I don't think the Bears have gotten better, I think Minnesota is still improving and I really like a lot of what they've done. 2-4 is kind of a toss up to be honest.

Back