QB Prospects

I don't think the Rodgers divorce will be worse. Favre was beloved by most. Rodgers has the aloft attitude of a hipster CA. I don't think that blends well with most Packer fans. So 2-3 years when it's his time to go and if he wants to play and GB wants to move on fans will be ok with it for the most part. I supported moving on from Favre and was ready for Rodgers because I was sick of Favre's retirement games. I am at the point I am ready for the Packers to groom a QB to replace Rodgers
His attitude will make it worse, it will be messy, more with the organization than with fans. I never understood the fans "hate" for Favre re: retirement games as you put it. Not one of use knows what was going thru his mind when it comes to play or step away, many fans think they "deserved" it from Favre to shit or get off the pot, no he deserved to go out on his terms. Fans are not entitled but clearly many did and wanted him to decide not what was best for him but what was best for the fans

It may be ugly between Rodgers and org but it won't have the same impact on fans that Favre did.

His attitude will make it worse, it will be messy, more with the organization than with fans. I never understood the fans "hate" for Favre re: retirement games as you put it. Not one of use knows what was going thru his mind when it comes to play or step away, many fans think they "deserved" it from Favre to shit or get off the pot, no he deserved to go out on his terms. Fans are not entitled but clearly many did and wanted him to decide not what was best for him but what was best for the fans
Meh I saw his hem hawing on retirement was a way to skip out on off-season workouts and just show up for TC he knew he was coming back every year.

Meh I saw his hem hawing on retirement was a way to skip out on off-season workouts and just show up for TC he knew he was coming back every year.
yeah Meh, not a big deal

yeah Meh, not a big deal

yeah, well you guys remember it differently than i do. i was on two packers forums during those last few years with favre (one of them as a moderator). and i recall some pretty nasty arguments between haters and fans during those days.

yeah, well you guys remember it differently than i do. i was on two packers forums during those last few years with favre (one of them as a moderator). and i recall some pretty nasty arguments between haters and fans during those days.
Oh it was a big deal to some fans, I was not one of them and never understood why.

I was on side to say goodbye to Favre. I knew if Packers brought Favre back Rodgers would demand a trade and if not given one things could have been ugly in the locker room.

I was on side to say goodbye to Favre. I knew if Packers brought Favre back Rodgers would demand a trade and if not given one things could have been ugly in the locker room.
And Rodgers had zero leverage to demand a trade and Thompson and Murphy knew it, players knew it...so did Rodgers

And Rodgers had zero leverage to demand a trade and Thompson and Murphy knew it, players knew it...so did Rodgers
Though they so you don't trade Rodgers he sits 2 years unhappy in GB and leaves as a FA because you won't use the FT to keep him.

Though they so you don't trade Rodgers he sits 2 years unhappy in GB and leaves as a FA because you won't use the FT to keep him.
let his ass sit, don't let the inmates run the asylum especially one with no equity

Back