QB, D-line will provide tough roster cuts

Hundley will be on the 53 man roster. The Pack won't cut a rookie they traded up to get!
Remember, they didn't just draft him, they traded up to snag him in the 5th round. Soooo, he's really at least two draft picks rolled into one.

Not to nitpick (well OK, ya i'm nitpicking :) but they didn't move up to draft Hundley. NE called TT asked if he would trade up, and TT said yes. Hundley happened to be there. So it's not entirely accurate to say they targeted Hundley and moved up to get him. NE initiated the movement.

Not to nitpick (well OK, ya i'm nitpicking :) but they didn't move up to draft Hundley. NE called TT asked if he would trade up, and TT said yes. Hundley happened to be there. So it's not entirely accurate to say they targeted Hundley and moved up to get him. NE initiated the movement.

Sooooo we did or did not trade up?

I don't think it matters who initiated it, we did trade up and drafted Hundley. IIRC. It's not that we had a secret plan to nab him. I even used 'snag' because we kind of got him without targeting him.

Back