Preseason games??

CaptainD

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Founder
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of reports about cutting the preseason in half to 2 games ? With the HOF game getting cancelled this seems more likely. I think almost all of us have supported going to three games before. Will this be the year the change becomes permanent ?

The only downfall I can think of is it's going to make that final cut harder. Thoughts?

I saw the two games report. They have really wanted to cut a preseason game for a while but I think teams make too much on the preseason tv..ticket sales and concessions they hate to give it up.

I saw the two games report. They have really wanted to cut a preseason game for a while but I think teams make too much on the preseason tv..ticket sales and concessions they hate to give it up.
Assuming there are fans in stands and full concessions. Both are suspect at this point

I have seen a lot of reports about cutting the preseason in half to 2 games ? With the HOF game getting cancelled this seems more likely. I think almost all of us have supported going to three games before. Will this be the year the change becomes permanent ?

The only downfall I can think of is it's going to make that final cut harder. Thoughts?
Nope will cut down to 3 games it's in the CBA when they go to 17 games will cut down to 3.

Back