Post Game Thread: MN defeats GB

Well...we definitely have a lot of positions on D where we have to get better.

Safety, OLB, D-line, ILB, and CB. Oh wait...that is every position.

Well...we definitely have a lot of positions on O where we have to get better.

O-line, WR, RB Depth, and AR's QB play. Of wait...that is every position.

Good luck in the draft, Gute. We are going to need it.

Nothing to worry about, Rodgers says we can still make the playoffs.

Until we botch the Cardinals game with our arrogant go deep offense, that produces 2 special moments, 2 TDs, and a Cardinals victory formation

To me the overthrow of 17 in the end zone was a microcosm of the season. Right call, right time horrible throw.

And the depth is at best suspect. Spriggs is a turnstile. It’s not a quick fix. Don’t care if it’s LaFluer or Riley or McDaniels it might be a playoff team if 100% healthy but that’s it.

Nothing that happens the rest of the season matters. This team had a tough stretch of schedule that was against some strong teams but don't forget they were much healthier than most for the bulk of it, and so it was an opportunity to show what they're really made of. Bottom line, they spit the bit. They can't beat teams that are even in the playoff picture, let alone contenders. Their 4 best players on offense - Rodgers, Bakh, Adams and Jones - were all healthy for that stretch and they consistently sputtered.

I don't want to hear any of this crap about, well they can win out against crappy teams and that somehow makes a difference. It doesn't. This stretch is what mattered. Murphy is a boob and a carpet bagger, but even he knows this to be true.

thumbsdown))

Rodgers. He hates almost everything right now. He hates his receivers, except Adams. He hates the plays. He hates MM. And it shows. He has suffered a meltdown of leadership and it isn't pretty. He has to get his act together.

Didn't turn opponents early struggles (penalties, missed FGs) into points.

O success in 1st half all but abandoned in 3rd qtr.

thumbsup

Another week closer to the end... of the season, MM's time, etc. Can't come soon enough.

Jones. Alexander. Clark and Adams.

I made it through 3 quarters of the game. At half I was thinking it should end in another tie. Neither team looks worth a turd. Dull inconsistent football. Then by the end of the Q3 it was more clear that one of these teams brought a rubber band to a gun fight.

Adams is a treat to watch work against the best CB's in the league. While the rookies look promising, they still need to add a higher round WR to the stable. Been saying that for 3 years now.

Can't wait to see more improvement on D if Pettine makes it out the other side of the upcoming housecleaning.

Back