Post Game Thread: GB Beats Miami 31-12

Didn't see much past the first quarter. But ya if this doesn't make MM realize that Jones is the guy nothing will.

That being said this was a banged up Miami team down 2 OT and playing a crappy backup QB. The good thing is that GB didn't play down to the competition and make this a nail biter.

But it at least keeps GB one step behind CHI.

I see losses to Sea and Min, with possible win vs ATL and def will n vs Cards. If the Bears have wrapped up a playoff spot by week 15 then maybe GB nabs that one too.

It's hard to take too much away from this game as far as how well the Packers actually played. The Dolphins injury list makes the Packers list look pretty small. Thursday will be a day to better judge them. I just don't think we could have improved dramatically since the Pats game.

It's hard to take too much away from this game as far as how well the Packers actually played. The Dolphins injury list makes the Packers list look pretty small. Thursday will be a day to better judge them. I just don't think we could have improved dramatically since the Pats game.
I'll take the win. Miami stuck around for a half and that was telling. If they were healthy and make 3 of those FG touchdowns it's a completely different story.
The 5 injuries today really hurt. 2 more games like this and it won't matter because we will look like Miami down the stretch. Short handed and limping by.

Despite Jones running for 145 and 2 TDS, I thought MM and AR still didn’t give him the ball enough. And they couldn’t turn that running production into an effective play action game. Strange.

Despite Jones running for 145 and 2 TDS, I thought MM and AR still didn’t give him the ball enough. And they couldn’t turn that running production into an effective play action game. Strange.

They'll get that cleaned up.

Agree, RP. He only got the ball 15 times again. Over 9 yards per carry. Only got the ball 6 times in the 2nd half. Now I know he had some catches out of the backfield which was good but MM is a horrible play caller. Pass, pass, pass. He will never change.

This O only scored 3 points again for over a quarter and half in the 2nd half. Still penalties and fumbles. Still an undisciplined team. Just played a not great football team with a back up QB.

I agree that Jones needs to get his hands on the ball more. Then I think..... Aaron Rodgers....... I just gotta call a pass play.

If I was calling plays with the choice of the two, I'd probably end up doing something similar to McCarthy, without realizing it.

I agree that Jones needs to get his hands on the ball more. Then I think..... Aaron Rodgers....... I just gotta call a pass play.

If I was calling plays with the choice of the two, I'd probably end up doing something similar to McCarthy, without realizing it.

That's the kicker. How many times is Rodgers changing the play? It would be interesting to know.

Back