Post Game Saints 38 Green Bay 3

You're trying to make me feel better. Ha Ha
Could have been worse. GB was just played like crap on the field. The WFT actually had crap coming onto fans.

Yeah that was big and Also Allen took some deep shots and just missed that would have changed game.
Yep and he played 3 quarters in pre season. So there’s that. Week 1 is always off. That’s been the case for years

So was Rodgers 36.8 QBR lowest of his career?

So how do we say the Packers new punter did? 4 punts average of 44 yards with net of 40.8 Places him 18th out of 21 punters so far. His long was 59 yards which was the 9th longest punt on opening weekend.

So how do we say the Packers new punter did? 4 punts average of 44 yards with net of 40.8 Places him 18th out of 21 punters so far. His long was 59 yards which was the 9th longest punt on opening weekend.
I don't after 1 game.... but I think having crap on coverage teams is a bigger issue than our punter was. #scapegoat

My impression was that the OL wasn't bad in pass pro all things considered (one or two plays notwithstanding) but they got their butts kicked in interior run blocking.

Back