Post Game : Redskins Defeat GB 31-17

thumbsup

Aaron Jones - KEEP. GIVING. HIM. THE. BALL.

JK Scott - The leg.

thumbsdown))

Kentrell Brice - He had been involved in/responsible for, I believe, 3 straight TDs.

Randall Cobb - Quite possibly his worst game as a Packer.

Whoever decides to keep playing Fackrell - He's bad.

Defensive secondary- They took until the third Qtr. to get their crap together and play.

McCarthy - Sloppy games fall on the coach. This was a winnable game, but just way too many mistakes.

NFL rules/refs - The new QB rules are bad and they should feel bad.

I've never had a penalty essentially remove my investment from a game as badly as the Clay Matthews one did today. I was mad last week, but this week I became resigned and kind of just mentally gave up.

Cobb had his worst game in the league. 2 drops, probably should have been held accountable for 3. We had 3 drives end in drops, 1 drive go to a field goal because Cobb couldn't make a play on a ball that hit him in the arm, and one that ended in a fumble. The offense was horrendous, but the playcalling was probably worse. I don't know if McCarthy was punishing Jones, but the only thing he was punishing was our offense. He essentially gave up on a running game that was getting 7 yards per carry to commit to WRs that were dropping everything. He recommitted to the run once we were at a point where we needed to pass the ball. It took him 3 quarters to get the ball to the tight end we paid 11 million dollars for. Graham also looked like legitimately the only player outside of Geronimo Allison that could catch a football.

That isn't to defend what the defense did in the first half. It was horrendous. We should be on the horn with any safety that has even a quarter of a brain.

I usually have some words of defense for McCarthy, but he looked like he didn't understand how offense should be run. We looked outmatched by a team we should have beaten. Meh. sick(

The defense doesn't look a whole lot better than last year. Pettine had no answers.
Gave AP 120 yards rushing.
The secondary looks lost against another competent QB.
Our safeties specifically do not provide much.

I didn't think the offense played well either.
Don't understand MM's game plan and play calling.
Rodgers was not that great. The OL was porous. WR's/TE's didn't respond well to the weather.

What a crappy game! I really don't know where this team is headed now.

At a loss to explain why Jones wasn't used more.

Don't care if it's your stubborn coach or your prima Donna QB. Whoever is abandoning run game inside the twenty is costing GB points ....

Def is just bad. I have questions about Pettine as well. Why would anyone think dropping Clay into coverage would a good thing? He's a rusher, that's all he can do. I'm having flashbacks to when they tried to make Kampman into a coverage guy...

Our secondary is slow and mediocre. A few talents but overall just average ... House is useless.

Gonna be a tough year for Packer fans to swallow, coming to the realization that the roster is just not that good.

But we said at beginning of season this is a multi year rebuild to recover from TT... Gonna be painful to watch.

thumbsup

Aaron Jones - KEEP. GIVING. HIM. THE. BALL.

JK Scott - The leg.

thumbsdown))

Kentrell Brice - He had been involved in/responsible for, I believe, 3 straight TDs.

Randall Cobb - Quite possibly his worst game as a Packer.

Whoever decides to keep playing Fackrell - He's bad.

Defensive secondary- They took until the third Qtr. to get their crap together and play.

McCarthy - Sloppy games fall on the coach. This was a winnable game, but just way too many mistakes.

NFL rules/refs - The new QB rules are bad and they should feel bad.

thumbsup

Aaron Rodgers - Not his best day, but was victimized by drops and poor OL play.

Aaron Jones - 6 carries for 42 yards. Needs to get the ball more.

thumbsdown))

Offensive Line - Too much pressure. Too many penalties.

Kentrell Brice - Turned what should have been an interception into a Washington TD. Then had a missed tackle that probably led to an end to Wilkerson's season.podo(

Lance Kendricks - Packers were on the verge of getting back in the game if he catches the ball.

Randall Cobb - Drops.

Punt return team - Stop with the penalties please.

The packers looked like a team caught with their pants down. Putrid display from MM and this coaching staff from top to bottom. I was worried headed into this game about it being a trap, and unfortunately I was right. We looked totally flat and lethargic. MM needs to be put down old yeller style. Just disgusted with his fatass

Back