Post Game: Ravens blank Green Bay 23-0

Pathetic performance... no excuses
Not much to add. Kind of scary how this team has played without Rodgers. I'm up for giving Callahan a shot. What can it hurt?

On the way home from Church this morning:

Theo (5): Dad, who do the Packers play today.

Me: They play the Baltimore Ravens

Ray (3.5): The Baltimore Raymonds?

T: Ray, that's your team!

R: I have my own football team !?!

T: do you have to be named Ray to play for the Raymonds?

R: you can't be on it Theo!

This went on until halftime and I could hear them talking about it the entire time while j was hanging drywall in my basement.

Probably the best that could be said for the game.

Disgusting effort of offense. The defense did ok but the adjustment by Baltimore at half and scoring drive put a fork in us. When you look at what the Vikes are doing with their 3rd string journeyman QB and 2nd string RB, it just amplifies our pathetic effort.

Disgusting effort of offense. The defense did ok but the adjustment by Baltimore at half and scoring drive put a fork in us. When you look at what the Vikes are doing with their 3rd string journeyman QB and 2nd string RB, it just amplifies our pathetic effort.
Never thought of it that way. Good post.

thumbsup
Davante Adams - 8 catches for 126 yards
Kyler Fackrell - 1 sack and 2 TFL
HHCD - INT to prevent a score
Defense - held in there despite no help from the offense.

thumbsdown))

Hundley - 3 INT's, no pocket presence, nothing.
Mays - 3 carries, 2 fumbles
Jason Spriggs - who came in at RT tackle and gave up a sack and forced INT right away.
Mike Daniels for peeing in his pants during the game (he really peed himself )
Fans who stayed at Lambeau for the entire game

thumbsup
Davante Adams - 8 catches for 126 yards
Kyler Fackrell - 1 sack and 2 TFL
HHCD - INT to prevent a score
Defense - held in there despite no help from the offense.

thumbsdown))

Hundley - 3 INT's, no pocket presence, nothing.
Mays - 3 carries, 2 fumbles
Jason Spriggs - who came in at RT tackle and gave up a sack and forced INT right away.
Mike Daniels for peeing in his pants during the game (he really peed himself )
Fans who stayed at Lambeau for the entire game

Yup it appears Mike did....
DPBn76GUIAAr1jg.jpg

This team is putrid.
We are finally seeing how bad our coaching is without AR. MM really is not an offensive guru and our assistant coaches can't coach or develop anybody. And we all know about Capers.
Will we finally see Murphy and BOD do something? Doubt it. If I were AR after seeing this display without him, I would ask for a trade so I can try to get a SB before I retire.

Stat of the game:
Ravens averaged starting field position at their own 46.5-yard line. Five times, they started in plus territory.
#Packers average starting field position was 19.6-yard line, only once started in Baltimore territory.
That's a 26.9-yard difference. On average.

Punt the damn ball and flip the field. The 4th and 1 BS is ego... has to stop.

Packers commit 5 turnovers, 6 sacks for first time since 1990

Poor game plan for what amounts to a rookie QB. He is too out of control. Huddle up the team...run the ball and go short passing game with play action deep. Pathetic job by MM and his offensive staff.

Defense played decent but they should have vs the Ravens.

This team is putrid.
We are finally seeing how bad our coaching is without AR. MM really is not an offensive guru and our assistant coaches can't coach or develop anybody. And we all know about Capers.
Will we finally see Murphy and BOD do something? Doubt it. If I were AR after seeing this display without him, I would ask for a trade so I can try to get a SB before I retire.

Usually someone, a unit, a team picks it up a notch to try and make up for the loss but I've seen none of it.

Back