Post game Packers Shut Out Seahawks 17-0

Well that’s not the way it’s been called all year. He was not even plummeted. I’ll stand by bad call
I was just pointing out that you could catch it, possess it, tuck it and it's a TD. You could get pummeled to the ground after those 3 and it doesn't make a difference. Reffing has been an issue all season long.

I was just pointing out that you could catch it, possess it, tuck it and it's a TD. You could get pummeled to the ground after those 3 and it doesn't make a difference. Reffing has been an issue all season long.
The way the rule is written that’s not a catch. It’s about interpretation and that’s the major issue

That's your interpretation
And this
  1. If a player, who satisfied (a) and (b), but has not satisfied (c), contacts the ground and loses control of the ball, it is an incomplete pass if the ball hits the ground before he regains control, or if he regains control out of bounds

Let me break the tie here, as a fan it's a catch and an INT. As a player and a ref I wouldn't have ruled it that way because full speed he doesn't have full control all the way through.

Keep in mind ladies and gents, we as packer fans have been burned by a few of those calls. What comes around goes around. Meaning I really wouldn't fight too hard one way or another.

What we can all agree on is that the NFL officiating is inconsistent and mostly lousy. tc(

Last edited:
Back