Post Game : Packers over NE 27-24 in OT

Not many bright spots. Doubs stepped up again. Rudy Ford played decent in relief. The P is solid. And I guess Amari not screwing up is a plus.

One thing on Amari he's doing the right thing. Doing the job asked and not complaining about it.

Other than that a whole lot of ugly. This is probably how the season goes. Lots of ugly wins.

FUGLY win. This team ran hot and cold the whole game. Though the running game looked great they need to commit more to the run.

I was worried about this game all week just because it seemed like overconfidence was everywhere in Packerland and there really shouldn't be with as anemic as our offense is. This team won't dominate anyone this year until it finds a passing game that can stretch defenses a little more and an o-line that can protect. Which starts with Elgton Jenkins of all people. He looks bad . . . really bad . . . at RT.

On a positive note, defense stepped up at the end, and the offense had a nice drive to finish it!

However, I am getting tired of saying, "An ugly win is still a win!" rofl(
But an ugly win IS still a win. Just remember your Keats, “Beauty is truth, truth beauty; that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know”

Has the D given up 20 points yet this season?

In the NFL, teams are often a bit different from October to January, and teams that look super tough as nails in October often have a lot of injuries and whatnot by January. We'll see where everyone stands 3 months from now.

Packers offense doesn't look fantastic at this point, but we'll see what they do about the WR corps. I'm not super satisfied that just hoping for growth in a few months from Doubs and Watson is the ultimate solution to contending this year.

Back