Post Game Packers Defeat Bungles in OT

Other than King, I can’t think of any other injuries.
That’s a good thing and King is no big loss IMO.
I hope they get Jenkins back next week.
Also, I’m guessing we will see Rasul Douglas and Jaylon Smith suited up next week too.

Random thought:
Can Darnell Savage play boundary CB? Too much to ask?
Campbell was out for a short time, but returned.

GB is only team leading it's division with a negative points scored vs points given up spread.

Sunday was the first time in team history the that the Packers had a 300-yard passer (Aaron Rodgers, 344), a 200-yard receiver (Davante Adams, 206) a 100-yard rusher (Aaron Jones, 103) in the same game.

Take the "W" and move on. Lots to pick apart in this game but sometimes you win ugly and you shouldn't apologize for it. Good teams find ways to win those games.

As I think about it, it's really amazing they are even in contention right now. Starters that were out at the end - ZSmith, Alexander, King, BakhT, Jenkins, Myers & MVS. Apparently they have more "short depth" than I thought. They still aren't deep beyond the top 35 or so, but fortunately they have enough depth in that top two-thirds of the roster.

Take the "W" and move on. Lots to pick apart in this game but sometimes you win ugly and you shouldn't apologize for it. Good teams find ways to win those games.

As I think about it, it's really amazing they are even in contention right now. Starters that were out at the end - ZSmith, Alexander, King, BakhT, Jenkins, Myers & MVS. Apparently they have more "short depth" than I thought. They still aren't deep beyond the top 35 or so, but fortunately they have enough depth in that top two-thirds of the roster.

Yeah, it was not a dominant performance by the OL by any stretch but they were legit missing 3 of their top 4 O-lineman and they still functioned and won against a stout Cincy defense. You saw the shortcomings there really come up in the red zone and it hurt GB, but overall that's something to be proud of.

I think they also miss MVS out there too, which is a little surprising. He gives them a physical threat that just doesn't exist otherwise with that O. Feels like a team that needs to hang around for a couple weeks and then we'll see what the team looks like at the end of November/early December.

Yeah, it was not a dominant performance by the OL by any stretch but they were legit missing 3 of their top 4 O-lineman and they still functioned and won against a stout Cincy defense. You saw the shortcomings there really come up in the red zone and it hurt GB, but overall that's something to be proud of.

I think they also miss MVS out there too, which is a little surprising. He gives them a physical threat that just doesn't exist otherwise with that O. Feels like a team that needs to hang around for a couple weeks and then we'll see what the team looks like at the end of November/early December.
This is on point. Right now they are a “good” team not great. They are missing a rush OLB, a LT and shut down CB and still 4-1. Can they be great adding those 3? Remains to be seen.

This is on point. Right now they are a “good” team not great. They are missing a rush OLB, a LT and shut down CB and still 4-1. Can they be great adding those 3? Remains to be seen.

My gut says they're not getting Alexander back this year. It was always the danger bringing Rodgers back for the last dance scenario - besides Rodgers himself and Adams, there was only one other player who, if he suffered a season ending injury would legit kill their chance at a title, and that's Alexander.

Getting Bakhtiari back and Jenkins will improve the O once they get their legs under them and settle back into their roles, but how far can the team go with no CB1 and a crippled, hobbled EDGE1?

Back