Post Game Packers Beat Jets 44-38

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Ugly win but you take it. Unfortunately it screws up draft postion for GB big time. ST are beyond awful and the D held on by a thread with 3rd string guys. Finish this stinky season at home next week.

Yep. Two bad teams playing each other. We needed the Jets to have 15 penalties to beat them in OT.

Think about this. Even though our pass D has been better in yardage this year, we are still giving up a QB Rating of almost 95. Not sure Gutes two CB draft picks have done much.

Yep. Two bad teams playing each other. We needed the Jets to have 15 penalties to beat them in OT.

Think about this. Even though our pass D has been better in yardage this year, we are still giving up a QB Rating of almost 95. Not sure Gutes two CB draft picks have done much.

We just need to end the year and clean out this rat nest of a coaching staff already. Let a new staff reshape these bums

Three things from this game.

The graphic that shows only 19 guys under contract for next year.

Secondly, Barber saying repeatedly that our receivers are not properly schooled. They do not work back to the ball, and end up spectators. Why can't our coaching staff deal with this issue, and get these guys doing their job?

And last, why can't Packer return men realize that you don't take the ball out of the end zone on kick offs, because we never make it to the 25. I just don't get how Zook can be so stupid as to not drum it into their heads every practice.

Not a very entertaining game for the most part.. lots of penalties, bad routes, missed tackles, etc etc etc.....

I do give props to Williams. Ran hard the whole game.

Well McCarthy is gone, so there is a plus to this season. Too bad it isn't pick number 10 but whatever I guess. Was a good game to watch.

Jets should have won this game. They shot themselves in the foot. When you get nearly 200 penalty yards it will be hard to beat any team.

Williams had a great gave rand hard caught the ball well and got a lot of YAC yards

Rodgers seemed to be typical up and down on pass attempts again.

Though he threw the ball over 50 times we should have run the ball more with Williams how he was running.

Though not impressed with winning. At this point to me getting the better draft pick would mean more to the future than winning a meaningless game.

Back