Post Game: Green Bay Beats Arizona 34-13

So should Green Bay just accept that Narveson is a failure and the team needs to move on? 5 misses on the year and only a 70.6% conversion rate. He's the worst kicker in the NFL. The team can't keep sticking behind this guy. At some point you have to wash your hands and move on.
At this point, you might as well give another chance but the pickings are slim.

Do you trust him in the playoffs? If not then you need to make a move eventually, and what needs to be done eventually should be done immediately.
No way do I trust him. They need to shore it up quickly.

So should Green Bay just accept that Narveson is a failure and the team needs to move on? 5 misses on the year and only a 70.6% conversion rate. He's the worst kicker in the NFL. The team can't keep sticking behind this guy. At some point you have to wash your hands and move on.
Most of the FA are 75% or less kickers....could jump out of the frying pan into the fire. If it was me I sign someone off another teams PS they are trying to stash

Quality team win. The energy and fire is so refreshing. Even the bit players are going 150%…

As for Gary this is who he is. He was this way in college and he probably isn’t gonna change.

This came to my mind when I saw Reed take off with the punted ball from the endzone...

yeah, i don't understand that either. did the rule get changed at some point? nobody ever had possession of the ball in the endzone and the ball was clearly touched before it went into the endzone. i thought it was a live ball too. and i thought sure reed was going to score. but either the refs screwed up and blew the ball dead (i didn't hear a whistle though) or the rule has been changed since those days.

If anyone knows of a person who can kick better than Narveson, they should contact the Packers. I think they'd be happy to give them a try out. You can't cut him unless you have someone as good or better.

When you don't think it's important until it's too late, this is kind of what happens to you. They played it low key from the last game Crosby played, and this is where it's got them. They need to grab the talent when it's there, not as if it's an afterthought.

yeah, i don't understand that either. did the rule get changed at some point? nobody ever had possession of the ball in the endzone and the ball was clearly touched before it went into the endzone. i thought it was a live ball too. and i thought sure reed was going to score. but either the refs screwed up and blew the ball dead (i didn't hear a whistle though) or the rule has been changed since those days.
My guess is the refs blew the call by not seeing the touch and after the play was dead they couldn’t fix their problem.

Back