Post Game: Green Bay Beats Arizona 34-13

The Packers need to quit easing up on the throttle. They stink when they do, and have a rough time restarting that engine when needed. It applies to both sides of the ball.

So lot of good we can talk about today but few negatives Walker and McDuffie can not ever be in coverage they don't have the skills to cover anyone.

Gary I am still convinced he's become lazy after getting paid. Few times today he fires right in there to go after Murray but Murray starts to run and Gary makes no attempt to go after him just pulls up lets someone else deal with him.

Outside of that I think this team played really really well today.

So, question .... Why did the refs blow that punt that went into the end zone, dead? Doesn't the ball need to be downed? If it's still loose, I would think Reed should have been allowed to advance it.

So, question .... Why did the refs blow that punt that went into the end zone, dead? Doesn't the ball need to be downed? If it's still loose, I would think Reed should have been allowed to advance it.
I thought as soon as the ball bounces into the endzone it becomes a touchback and ball is dead?

So today though loved the 3rd and one play were Kraft in motion takes the snap and gets the 1st down.

better question why did the play clock start after and injury time-out and after a TV timeout automatically?

So should Green Bay just accept that Narveson is a failure and the team needs to move on? 5 misses on the year and only a 70.6% conversion rate. He's the worst kicker in the NFL. The team can't keep sticking behind this guy. At some point you have to wash your hands and move on.

Back