Post Game Giants Defeat Packers in London 27-22

More than enough blame to go around. Is it ML? Barry? Arod? Players? Gutey? It's all of the above. Which is a huge problem because IMO neither Murphy nor Gutey have what it takes to get it going in the right direction. It all flows from the top. And there is a leadership void in the organization at all levels...

One can debate the merits of the play calls there at the end of the game but the main issue IMO is this: Rodgers threw the ball 39 times in this game compared to under-20 combined rushing attempts for Jones/Dillon in a game where they led by 2 touchdowns. Oh and by the way, Dillon had the same YPC as Rodgers had YPCompletion which is just insane. ML swore he wouldn’t let this happen again after the Vikings game and here we are, 4 games later, letting the same thing happen. Absolutely no excuse for it, and I don’t know how you change it.

Supposedly, on 3rd and 2 they had 7 in the box and we had 6 DL. Then on 4th and 2 they had 8 in the box and we had 7 DL. They had one more than we did but if you plan to run the ball having a TE or FB could handle that extra man, IMO.

This is what ML was saying why AR audibled to a pass because the box was loaded. He said he had no issue with it. I get it and I understand the answer but personally I still have an issue with it because Jonsey and Dillion are your best players. And Dillion is 250 pounds. He can fall forward for a yard and a half or two.
If he executes the audible and we convert, I have no problem with it.

It’s more WR that accuracy. The one play where Doubs and Lazard ran to the same spot was troubling in itself. And they have no deep option right now
It’s funny because I just watched Adams and Hunter Renfrow - two really good route runners - do the exact same thing with the game on the line against the Chiefs. I guess it can happen to anyone

Back