Post Game: GB Beats The Bears 38-20

Musgrave looks like a baby giraffe stumbling out of the placenta when he tracks the ball over his head, it’s ridiculous. Gotta find a way to work him into the passing game some other way.

Musgrave looks like a baby giraffe stumbling out of the placenta when he tracks the ball over his head, it’s ridiculous. Gotta find a way to work him into the passing game some other way.
According to our head coach he cramped right as he was going downfield thus the goofy-looking run etc. So it's really the fault of him not hydrating more than anything. Fluke

how long have we been saying this? it's crazy.

wish they could always tackle like van ness when he wrapped up fields and threw him out of bounds.
I hated the Jaire Alexander blitz, even if he hits Fields square the QB is about 6" taller and 30-40lbs heavier. It's not going to go all that well.

SXH8ilH.jpg

Not sure which you're talking about but if you're referring to the Musgrave ball, I disagree. Musgrave botched the route, even ML called him out on it and Greg Olson called him out in real time. There was the ball to Toure which he did lead him too far vertical.
There were 5 examples.

3 deep passes. 2 in the 2nd quarter and 1 in the 3rd I believe.

And 2 crossing routes about 15 yards that he over threw. One in the 2nd quarter and one in the 3rd.

I did not know about the Musgrave wrong route on the one if that actually happened.

Not saying he played bad. Just needs to work on deeper passes and accuracy which he struggled with all preseason.

So it shows you that JL listened and did what he was told while the former QB never gave a crap and hated to run the ball so he checked out of so muhc.

Back