Post Game: GB Beats The Bears 38-20

So it shows you that JL listened and did what he was told while the former QB never gave a crap and hated to run the ball so he checked out of so muhc.

Look at the percentages the last 3 years. We ran and passed the ball pretty close to 50% each.

We ran the ball 46% of the time in 2020, 43% in 2021, and 45% in 2022.

Not sure what you mean.

Last edited:
just curious. under what conditions would a first year starting qb with no real nfl experience even consider changing the play that was called?
There are going to be plays where he has options that change the play at the line of scrimmage. It goes with the territory. I even had them for my QBs in youth and HS football, so in the NFL makes sense. You can't just blindly run into a defense that you see across from you that's set up to beat the play you called.

There are going to be plays where he has options that change the play at the line of scrimmage. It goes with the territory. I even had them for my QBs in youth and HS football, so in the NFL makes sense. You can't just blindly run into a defense that you see across from you that's set up to beat the play you called.
i'm not really talking about plays that have options built into them. i think the conversation was about jlo completely changing the play call either in the huddle or at the line of scrimmage. these are things that the old qb has been accused of doing, and the original post seemed to be referencing that.

The #Packers rookie class combined for 361 snaps against the Bears, more than double last year's opener.

That's a huge number. Shows the turn over in personnel on the team.

Rodgers, a guest Friday on "The Pat McAfee Show," said he sent Packers quarterback Jordan Love a text message after Green Bay beat the Bears in Week 1 at Soldier Field.

"I said congratulations on keeping the ownership in place," Rodgers said, smiling. "That was pretty awesome for him."

Back