Post Game Colts Defeat Packers in OT

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Another stinker on defense and some reasons to be concerned on offense.....ST was anything but special. Tough road loss.. have to regroup for the Bears.

Too many mistakes to overcome. We knew this was going to be a tight one. Slipped away from them. Still got time to clean it up and make a deep run.

Deep run with that defense, I appreciate the positive attitude Bud but please unless they have some players we don't know about I just can't see it this season.

I just don't think we've seen a comlete game from this defense. There's still hope that they can put it all together. On the bright side, on another note, looks like your Flyers just put a guy in the NBA. UD sure is gonna miss him.

The Good:
  • Yes MVS. I get the fumble was horrible but he made some plays again. Not consistent enough but effort is there
  • TE play while not spectacular was adequate. Yes I am struggling with “The Good”
  • Fettuccine and lobster pasta post game was outstanding and Kirkland Malbec from Costco is a fantastic value..:.sorry struggling with good
The Bad:
  • Defense but that’s not breaking news. We know the flaws
  • ST is not adequate. Scott is XFL material and when we get a good return to set field position it will be a first
  • We got out coached on both sides in second half. 10 carries for Jones? No sorry not acceptable. What 14 touches? He’s your playmaker
  • Lack of pressure is not new but frustrating
  • Lack of depth is frustrating
  • Lack of talent on defense is frustrating
The Rest:
  • Congrats JT, On Wisconsin you ran hard
  • We are 7-3

Back