Poll: Will/Can GB Win The Super Bowl This Season

Will/Can GB Win The Super Bowl This Season

• Total voters
No chance for a super bowl. A healthy team would make us more respectable, but wont see another super bowl as long as this coaching staff is still here.

GB has been lucky, not only in playing teams in free fall or at the bottom (PHI and CHI for example) but also in that they got 3 lucky INTs that bounced off receivers hands against SEA.

Making some great plays against poor teams doesn't impress me that they'll make a strong playoff run. But with MIN and DET in meltdown they only have to be slightly above average to take the division.

No. Even if we were lucky...we don't have the defense.

No. The secondary is the primary weakness. I know it's hard to cover when there's no pressure up front and that's its own issue, but these guys are just too young, too inexperienced, to really make the difference against a good team. They don't see what they should see. When they do see it, they don't pull the trigger and react. They're banged up and seem to just play on their heels, and none of them are really looking to tackle. Not a championship secondary. No way.

No. Our defense is weak. The only thing holding us above water is the turnovers. We can't count on that against playoff teams. If the Packers suddenly got healthy on defense, they'd have a chance.

But... nope! We still have Capers.

Watching the way they quit playing against Chicago today, I figure they never learned a thing from the Seattle debacle. This coaching staff will never learn/change! bh(

Back