Poll: Which Packers opponent are you eager to see?

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Which of the Packers' non-divisional opponents are you looking forward to seeing at Lambeau next year?

home

Continue reading...

Seattle. Just hope it's in my package of games. Also what ever game Favre has jersey retired.

I have to agree with GB4ever. The Seattle game, definitely. Glad we finally get them to Lambeau and the crowd goes nuts!!!!pc)

chalk up another packers loss to seattle. we play them in week 2. since mccarthy is so stubborn about not letting our starters play together and get in sync during the preseason, we always start the season flat. if we were playing them at home later in the season, i believe we would win. but week 2? not likely.

oh and as far as who i want to see us play, it's the 49ers - but that's because i might actually get to go to that game.

chalk up another packers loss to seattle. we play them in week 2. since mccarthy is so stubborn about not letting our starters play together and get in sync during the preseason, we always start the season flat. if we were playing them at home later in the season, i believe we would win. but week 2? not likely.

oh and as far as who i want to see us play, it's the 49ers - but that's because i might actually get to go to that game.

Packers win by 2 TD's in GB.

Packers win by 2 TD's in GB.
you haven't been watching the packers play the past few years have you?

in 2014, half of our losses came in the first three weeks
in 2013 we started the season with a 1-2 record
in 2012 we had three losses in the first five weeks

mccarthy has decided to use preseason strictly to evaluate which players he wants to keep. the starters get almost no time to work together as a unit, and even when they do, they are not running the same plays that they will use in the regular season. so when the regular season starts, we look like we are about three weeks behind the rest of the league in terms of quality of play. that might work against the weaker teams in the league, but not on last year's super bowl runners-up.

hey, i really hope that you are right and we kick the seahawks' butts. just don't think it will happen.

Back