Players that will be gone by pick #27

Flyod will be gone also.

Spence might not. Talented but not between the ears

I thought I had Floyd in that group after the top 16. I might have deleted him when I was moving guys around to group them by position. He's one of those guys that could go a lot earlier than people think but there are some questions about him that he could slide. I'm guessing that he's definitely in the mix for our pick.

Ragland isn't going to last... TT is sniffing DL or OL.

My guess is that he will be gone, but since ILB isn't viewed as a premium position and he doesn't seem to be a special athlete I could see him going a little later than the consensus view. He is a very good player, though, and would seem to have a very high floor even if the ceiling isn't much higher, so he won't slide far.

A part of me thinks that he will end up here. Kind of like when everyone assumed that Clinton-Dix would be gone and he was there for us.

This is a copy cat league. The trend right now is the S/LB position like the Cardinals had success with. ILBs are trending to smaller with speed. That's why I think Ragland has a chance of falling to us. He's kind of an old fashioned ILB that may or may not be a three down LB. IF he is gone, which seems like a flip of the coin to me right now, then like Mark said- TTs sniffing the big boys- OL or DL. This is where you hit yourself in the head with a hammer (so you can think like TT) and ignore the popular pundit picks. So I think sans Ragland TT is looking at two guys who fit his mold; big time programs with years of playing experience and versatility. OT/G Ifedi from Texas A&M, big mean and nasty, but maybe NOT LT material. The other is DT/DE Jones from Miss St., long and strong from the SEC.

Back