Personal finance and investing mega thread extravaganza

realitybytes

a very interesting index fund that i just added to my portfolio is NUSI. they sell covered calls to add income, and they buy long puts to hedge against market downturns. it worked well in the covid crash. they only dipped 10% vs 30-40% in the overall market.

i'm not a financial advisor and this is not financial advice.

GBP4EVER

Just bought over 500 shares of a stock symbol called TRCH. Guy told me they are having vote on Friday to vote with company called Meta Materials and will get a 1 share of Meta for ever 4 of TRCH you own. TRCH will then have assets sold off and be paid dividend. Guess Meta is working in the EV field and works in same building as TELSA and people think those two will work or merge and that Meta is going to be a stock to boon in years to come.

Packinatl

Just bought over 500 shares of a stock symbol called TRCH. Guy told me they are having vote on Friday to vote with company called Meta Materials and will get a 1 share of Meta for ever 4 of TRCH you own. TRCH will then have assets sold off and be paid dividend. Guess Meta is working in the EV field and works in same building as TELSA and people think those two will work or merge and that Meta is going to be a stock to boon in years to come.
What’s the symbol for META? why would they what a oil and gas exploration company? The EV space is way crowded

EDIT: MMATF is the symbol. They are going to pay a dividend? Highly questionable. EV space ? They are not TESLA

Last edited:

Packinatl

If anyone is looking for a credit card with amazing rewards take a look at American Express. Some cards they are basically paying you to open the account. Great customer service. Even AMEX Gold is a bargain especially want to use for grocery or restaurants. I took advantage of the Gold Card offer but so many to choose from. I can send a referral link for some if you choose
9236C35E-A5A1-41F2-9970-1A9F2E17DF8E.jpeg