Packers Won’t Allow Fans at Training Camp, Preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
enkyy8qw-32494389.jpg

Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy urges fans to follow safety protocols.

Continue reading...

Have to agree Pack.
I seldom watch any prime time games (Sunday/Monday/Thursday) anymore, unless it’s a marquee matchup, and then go to bed early if it’s a blowout.
Hardly ever watch any noon/3pm Sunday games beyond GBP’s

I watch the Packer games and that's about it. I may catch a moment of other games now and then, but the idea of having Sunday Ticket like I have is nothing more than a Packer ticket. I dropped DirecTV and of course Sunday Ticket. Just not worth the expense of having it. It's just getting too expensive for what you really get that you want.

No, we need sport. Even bad sport. We need something. If you don't want to watch or go to it, don't - and I get that, everybody should make their own choices. I personally want it.

But, I love my Packers at 10am Sunday San Diego time, and then over to the Open Bar Deck to catch some rays, High Lives, maybe annoy the hipsters cool kids with a little Buffett and Country uk'in, every now and then a gal, and peeking in from the deck at the afternoon games.

If I don't get it, I'll just have to do everything but peek in at the afternoon games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back