Packers will sign Jared Cook per reports

Bet he pushes Arod only once.

It wouldn't be lang before someone was sitton on him.

(yes, I totally stole WPF's joke from the other Cook thread. Sue me. :D)

i'm going to keep a positive outlook. there's a lot of potential there as far as i can see, and rodgers hasn't had this kind of tight end to throw to in quite while. and frankly cook has never had this kind of quarterback to throw him the ball ever.

I'm keeping a positive attitude also.

At first, because of *the shove*, I didn't much care for Cook coming to GB. But, when I listened to his interview I really didn't hear an asshole. Young people can grow up a bit. They can grow up, period.

When I watched a bunch of videos like the one you posted, I saw a *really big guy* with skillz. It looks to me like he can be somewhat awkward at times. Maybe with different coaching/different influences some of that might be corrected through muscle memory and more confidence.

Another reason I'm very hopeful is because of Sirmans . He was there (Rams). Although he isn't the new TE coach (Angelichio), he knows Cook. I think he would know if there was something there.....or not.

FCC(

Last edited:
Bet he pushes Arod only once.

I suspect he has a lot more respect for Arod than he did for any QB he has played with in the past so I doubt he'll even contemplate doing such a thing.

Back