Packers Thursday injury report: Hayward, Bulaga return

This team is sure banged up. I'm sure most teams are at this point but the Packers seem like they haven't seen their whole team together since Week1?

This team is sure banged up. I'm sure most teams are at this point but the Packers seem like they haven't seen their whole team together since Week1?

And depth is so bad none of the depth guys can contribute. So it's a double whammy..

And depth is so bad none of the depth guys can contribute. So it's a double whammy..

I noticed Sitton sat out some for his back? This line just keeps taking a beating. Tough to get aggressive or any momentum with the injuries.

Bulaga with a knee flare up? Never good, especially with a 300 lber. Our OL is very vulnerable.

Look around the league, almost everyone's OL is banged up. I would guess that GBs line is probably less so than most, and starters have missed very little time compared to others.

Hate the Patriots, just hate them, probably because they take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. Just got done watching an NFL network discussion on how many changes they've been though, still producing at a high level.

Back