Packers Team Effort

I know... it's a business! What do you expect? Well, it is a business, and if you want the guys on the field to feel like they're family, treat them like family, and make sure they're always 100% behind the best interests of the team.

And sometimes keeping or extending a player are not in the best interest of the team either from a production perspective or a financial perspective. As an example is Dix worth an extension based on his production and / or market value? At this point no.

The question that should be asked is why we keep letting guys go, invest most of our picks in replacing them, have over half fail, and lose ground at other positions? This revolving door of DBs by not paying anyone, then watching them play well elsewhere is a freaking joke! Fix what's broken, not get rid of someone to "make an example," and say it was due to "money," and the person not living up to the level they wanted. It's all a smoke screen of incompetent coaching.

The question that should be asked is why we keep letting guys go, invest most of our picks in replacing them, have over half fail, and lose ground at other positions? This revolving door of DBs by not paying anyone, then watching them play well elsewhere is a freaking joke! Fix what's broken, not get rid of someone to "make an example," and say it was due to "money," and the person not living up to the level they wanted. It's all a smoke screen of incompetent coaching.
Hayward was not worth the investment based on his production sans his rookie year. You can debate development but some guys it just takes longer for the light bulb to go on. Hyde was not a guy who was a stud. Steady player but I can see why he was let walk. Now Randall was a position “miss”, was drafted to fill a DB roll and should have been a S. That’s as much a personal department miss as coaching

That's your opinion Pack. Not everyone will agree. You'll have to live with the fact that you can't always be right. I'm not nearly as convinced as you are that their calls on these guys were as good as you'd like to believe.

That's your opinion Pack. Not everyone will agree. You'll have to live with the fact that you can't always be right. I'm not nearly as convinced as you are that their calls on these guys were as good as you'd like to believe.
My opinion. Not always right. All I can look at is numbers and Heyward was by numbers pedestrian after his rookie year and I acknowledge that Randall was a miss and who missed on that is debatable

McGinn is spot frickin on. Some of us have been saying this for years. There is no fire on this team. No passion. Nobody is stepping up to rep the green and gold. It's just a collection of guys collecting paychecks.

Someone mentioned accountability, or the lack thereof. No matter what you think of that player he was 100% correct..

Back