Packers Taking First Step Toward Allowing Fans Into Lambeau

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
mark_murphy_on_allowing_some_fans_in_sta-5fbc4719da277b6acee6b99a_nov_23_2020_23_39_42.jpg

The Packers will test their health and safety protocols at Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears and the following week’s game against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Continue reading...

I think at best regular fans might get in for the last 2 games of the season is it even worth it at that point?

They may allow a few in towards the end of the season. I think it will be more along the lines of family, more media, and possibly even some expensive suites. Possibly a few regular fans. Not going to be a lot.

I’m in the “doubtful” column on this one.
Upper Midwest has become the new country “hotspot” for positives in recent weeks.
Don’t expect much of anything until that subsides

Upper Midwest has become the new country “hotspot” for positives in recent weeks.
as true as that may be, if the packers enforce protocols such as mandatory masks, and social distancing, lambeau may be one of the "safest" places to be in wisconsin.

I think Packers might continue to let family and employees into game but I don't think regular fans will happen. Hell I am not sure we sell full stadiums in 2021 even might be limited fans also even then thinking it's going to be 2022 before we see full stadiums.

as true as that may be, if the packers enforce protocols such as mandatory masks, and social distancing, lambeau may be one of the "safest" places to be in wisconsin.
IMO, it’s not so much what protocols the Packers put in place, it’s what the governor will allow.
YTBD

Back