Packers known interest thread

No, they did not.

Good find danno. I didn't think they did but couldn't find anything. Won't be surprised if this year will be the same.

Packers should just give up both 1st to get wr of choice lol

Never read here or draft thread until after round 3. So didn't know Watson and Wyatt had visits or were on Packer's radar as they were on mine for the Pack. So Quay only had a brief talk w one of scouts or positional coach can't remember at think was Senior Bowl so he had no clue Pack wanted to take him. This is getting to be a trend with our first round picks not knowing until they are drafted. In this year's case think they were going and wanting a WR and didn't work out.

Never read here or draft thread until after round 3. So didn't know Watson and Wyatt had visits or were on Packer's radar as they were on mine for the Pack. So Quay only had a brief talk w one of scouts or positional coach can't remember at think was Senior Bowl so he had no clue Pack wanted to take him. This is getting to be a trend with our first round picks not knowing until they are drafted. In this year's case think they were going and wanting a WR and didn't work out.
Yes Terr Gute has admitted he was thinking of a 1st round WR but they went off the board faster then he expected them to and the price was to high for him to move up to get.

For Quay he said only contact he had with GB was the normal 15 minutes all teams get with a player at the combine so he was surprised that GB took him. I was surprised too as he was a big sleeper pick for the first round as no one talked about him going round 1.

This is getting to be a trend with our first round picks not knowing until they are drafted. In this year's case think they were going and wanting a WR and didn't work out.
I said this in another thread just the other day. Gutey will pick someone, in the 1st, who he never had in for a visit. That's how he does business.

Back