Packers Defeat Texans 24-22

Sounds about right. Chances are he was lying about the knife. But, safety says, don't risk it unless you've got a gun. Guns do trump knives. I made that clear a couple of times as a cop, and the guys with the knives ended up agreeing with me. Especially when I pulled the hammer back on my .357, and told them I had a hair trigger on the damned gun so don't do anything stupid.
No one wins a knife fight - sometimes someone merely survives.

Studs: Jacobs, Defense, Kraft. Although Love threw 2 interceptions he also made some unbelievable passes. Especially the one to Kraft for the TD.

Gary played a fantastic game. I know people were making comments about his lack if pass rush but he really got after it yesterday. Wilson also did a fantastic job.

I thought it was cool that LaFleur gave a game ball to Hafley.

And last but not least, McManus for the game winning field goal.

Duds: I can't remember who the receivers were. I think it was Reed and Wicks dropped balls. I'll give Love 1/2 dud for the 2nd interception.

Last edited:
Studs: Jacobs, Defense, Kraft. Although Love threw 2 interceptions he also made some unbelievable passes. Especially the one to Kraft for the TD.

Gary played a fantastic game. I know people were making comments about his lack if pass rush but he really got after it yesterday. Wilson also did a fantastic job.

I thought it was cool that LaFleur gave a game ball.

And last but not least, McManus for the game winning field goal.

Duds: I can't remember who the receivers were. I think it was Reed and Wicks dropped balls. I'll give Love 1/2 dud for the 2nd interception.
Dud Rasheed Walker. He is still horrible at LT.

Back