Packers Defeat Texans 24-22

Also shout out to myself and the other packer fans at the game today they did as asked there was a TON of white in the stands. Also Houston fan base sucks ass. I never saw such a small fanbase attend a game as I did today's game.
i think i would have just worn a regular white t-shirt.

Also shout out to myself and the other packer fans at the game today they did as asked there was a TON of white in the stands. Also Houston fan base sucks ass. I never saw such a small fanbase attend a game as I did today's game.
Their fan base is actually located in an area of Texas that's significantly small in area, but big in population. They're not overly popular after you get 100 miles away from Houston. They don't have a broad base of fans everywhere, so it's a less mobile audience.

In fact, we're much closer to Houston than Dallas, yet, if we go places, we see a lot of Cowboy gear worn, and very little Texan gear.

Their fan base is actually located in an area of Texas that's significantly small in area, but big in population. They're not overly popular after you get 100 miles away from Houston. They don't have a broad base of fans everywhere, so it's a less mobile audience.

In fact, we're much closer to Houston than Dallas, yet, if we go places, we see a lot of Cowboy gear worn, and very little Texan gear.
I have no issue with how few HOU fans there were. Shows people were supporting not selling tickets

Always happy to steal a win that you don't necessarily deserve. It happens fairly often in this league and it sucks when you're on the other side of the outcome.

D played pretty well despite the favorable field position and turnovers that we kept giftwrapping for the Texans.

great game from Whelan, McManus, Wilson, Doubs, Jacobs when he had his chances.

Hafley called a good game and kept the pressure on Stroud. Never allowed him to get super comfortable. Not having Collins on the field helped.

Back