Packers boost defense with edge rushers Preston Smith and Za'Darius Smith, safety Adrian Amos

DrMortonsaltEsq1

Is anyone concerned about the Packers WR corp? Next to D Adams, who is a legit threat on the other side? I know we have youngsters out there, but who really can hold the D's from not double teaming Adams? ARod has a tendency for holding the ball a little too long at times, so I was hoping the Packers picked up a vet WR threat to go with Adams.

TW

Is anyone concerned about the Packers WR corp? Next to D Adams, who is a legit threat on the other side? I know we have youngsters out there, but who really can hold the D's from not double teaming Adams? ARod has a tendency for holding the ball a little too long at times, so I was hoping the Packers picked up a vet WR threat to go with Adams.
Good question. I think they might have their fingers crossed that Allison is another Driver, and Kumerow has the tools to be a "go to guy" who works well off the ball, when a play breaks down. I have no idea how good any of them can be to be honest, just guessing here, but there are several carry over WRs who could step up and make no picks in this area necessary, in early rounds.

By the way! WELCOME ABOARD! gopackgo

ChampionshipBelt

This is why I think we need to get a WR or TE that will make a big difference offensively. I have said this before. The last time we picked a WR in the first or second round was Adams in 2014. You wonder why the cupboard is bare.

Could it be TT picking all those CB's and DL for need that did not work out. sp)

Terranimal

MVS should be in line to have a breakout year. at least this time he will practice with AR. Special K has the pedigree in football. It's really hard to get a guage at this time as WRs spent more time with back ups last year then they did with AR. What we could use is a speed WR to stretch D's and keep them honest opening up for the TE's, WR's, and RB.

GBP4EVER

MVS should be in line to have a breakout year. at least this time he will practice with AR. Special K has the pedigree in football. It's really hard to get a guage at this time as WRs spent more time with back ups last year then they did with AR. What we could use is a speed WR to stretch D's and keep them honest opening up for the TE's, WR's, and RB.
Right now Kumerow and Moore are two players who are on roster fringe and will need good camps to get roster spot.

Packinatl

I need a little more on MVS before I am going to go breakout year. Forget how much time they spent. They were late round picks and UDFA for a reason

ChampionshipBelt

I think most of us can count on our two hands the WR's that have been drafted in the 4th, 5th, or 6th rounds that have become Pro Bowl WR's in the NFL. MVS and St Brown are 3rd and 4th WR's. I would not doubt if MVS regresses because defenses have tape on him now. We need to draft a WR in the top 2 rounds. I am not saying we will draft one this year but it needs to happen this year or next year or we will continue to have issues at WR besides Adams.

realitybytes

i like our young receivers. well, not so much love for moore, but mvs, eq, and kumerow i like . i definitely like their size and speed. i'm pretty sure that at least one of them will have a breakout season and emerge as the #2 receiver. i don't think "having tape" on mvs is going to change his speed or his ability to run routes and catch the ball. eq was starting to show signs near the end of the season.