Pacers 113, Bucks 97: Unable to find a way around clogged lanes

BucksFeed

Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The Indiana Pacers, one of the best defensive teams in the league, spent the night packing the paint and stifling the Milwaukee Bucks' offensive attack.

bucks

Continue reading...

Too inconsistent to be a real contender. I doubt they'll ever reach it with the roster they have. This reminds me of the era after Jabbar was traded. Good enough to make waves, but never good enough to win it.

Yup. They got off to a 7-0 start. 11-9 since then. They are probably closer to that 11-9 team than the 7-0 team. I think as the season goes along teams will find ways to slow the Bucks down, like Indy did in this game. They are a couple of players away.

Indiana is maybe the best defensive team in the league so not all that concerned over one night. They won at Toronto and at Golden State so thats the flip side. The trade for Hill really helps IMO. Still no worse than 5th in the east and ceiling is 2nd or 3rd. Middleton has been awful the last few games and that does not help

Yup. They got off to a 7-0 start. 11-9 since then. They are probably closer to that 11-9 team than the 7-0 team. I think as the season goes along teams will find ways to slow the Bucks down, like Indy did in this game. They are a couple of players away.

My thoughts as well. Might include an uptick on Bledsoe, and we could use an aircraft carrier that can make offenses change shots. Those two differences would help a lot. I have to admit I'm quite pleased with Lopez' play. He's better than I thought he was.

Giannis is expected to do way too much. Watching him struggling with 3s because he thinks he has to have it is bad. He's such a slasher that he needs to be able to play his game, and eventually the 3s will come to him. We need someone who can rain 3s like B.J. Thomas!

Back