Opinion Poll

Which airport would you rather have a layover in?

• MSP - Minneapolis/St Paul

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • DTW - Detroit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BWI - Baltimore

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • ATL - Atlanta

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Cheesedog

Flying out east this summer to visit family. On the way back wondering which of these airports would be the best one to have to spend a couple hour layover in...

Cheesedog

I used to fly through PIT on my way home from college in the 90's. Was nice back then. Unfortunately when flying from either Hartford or Providence PIT isn't an option. PHI is but that place was a pit last time I went through there....

Any really good restaurants at the ATL airport? I'll be by myself so I'm open for anything.

HeartyHops

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Of those listed, I think I'd prefer MSP. It feels open and airy.

Sheesh, you can even change your vote on the polls with this software. Really nice!

Cheesedog

Of those listed, I think I'd prefer MSP. It feels open and airy.

Sheesh, you can even change your vote on the polls with this software. Really nice!

I'm flying through MSP on the way out and it's not a bad airport.. But I like variety :)

wischeez

In that case, I would do Atlanta. And if you like variety, why do you always stick with cheesedogs? ch(

rpiotr01

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
I kinda like Detroit airport. It's one long terminal, clean, open, food and beer and whatever else you need. It's the one part of Detroit that actually works.

HeartyHops

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
I'm flying through MSP on the way out and it's not a bad airport.. But I like variety :)
Well, if you like variety, then why did you put MSP on the poll? :)

Now I'm going to have to change my vote. lol

Okay, hate ATL and BWI, so I guess Detroit.

Cheesedog

Well, if you like variety, then why did you put MSP on the poll? :)

Now I'm going to have to change my vote. lol

Okay, hate ATL and BWI, so I guess Detroit.
ha.. :) no more along the lines of I put the others on there to add variety. But if everyone was like "oh ya MSP definitely" I'd still go through there on way home.

ATL intrigues me. Last time I went through there I noticed some restaurants that looked interesting. Any good southern cookin places at ATL airport? Have to admit food is usually my major influence..