Official Week 4 Green Bay vs SF Thread

SF is a wounded animal. Yes this is one of those games you should win but can sneak up on you. especially on the road.

Kaep doesn't worry me as much this year. He has no supporting cast around him, and SF doesn't have the DEF to keep the score low for him. Plus I don't know what SF did to him, but his mechanics are a mess this year.

GB should win this game easily. Should being the key word. Take care of business limit mistakes 4-0..

If we don't screw up with stupid penalties and turnovers and keep Kaepernick from running wild we should win this game.

Couldn't agree more CD. With the attrition on both sides of the ball, their pass rush is not good and their run blocking is bad. The 49ers will need to play their best game to have a chance. If the Packers play solid football for 4 qtrs. they win. If they play the way they played KC in the first 3 qtrs. they win in a blowout.

They can't count on the free plays especially pre-snap penalties cuz this an away game. It's time to exercise this demon from our list. Its concerning that we have so few WR's. If Lacy, Starks and Harris can help keep the OF balanced we should. be able to keep the offense rolling.
Having Guion back should help the D line.

I am hopeful.

GO PACK GO

No huddle spread. Up tempo with Kuhn in the backfield as safety blanket. Get up early, SF isn't built to out score us. We solve a lot of potential problems by getting up fast.

We should win 45-17, but if MM plays not-to-lose we can't relax till its over.

TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED EVER! NEVER OVERLOOK ANY TEAM - Yes, 49ers have not been playing winning football and they are absolutely looking to WIN with this particular game. These are the type of opponents that Packers team has to have their energy up and working correctly. That goes to both coaching and all units for the Packers. 49ers at home are gonna play as rough and tumble football as they can. They are in their home.

Packers need to play hard/clean football to win PLUS - protect Aaron Rodgers to infinity and beyond! Looking for the Packers players to be alive, awake, smart - vibrant - to take this win. - Looking (HOPING) the Packers players will get through this game with few serious injuries. I do have a mind-set all NFL October/November games always seem heavier with injury attrition. (have no clue with statistics/fact if that is a true statement - it is true to my own mind)

Will this battle once again begin with a better game plan from coaches? During the battle will coaching get in whatever adjustments may be needed quickly? Can the Packers come out of this game HEALTHY? Are the Packers ready to prove themselves - solidifying their 2015 team identity? Here is to a #GoPackGo - WIN! - Kaye

Green Bay - The following is a summary of Packers coach Mike McCarthy's press conference Friday morning. The team plays the San Francisco 49ers Sunday on the West Coast:

Continue reading...

Can the Packers come out of this game HEALTHY? Are the Packers ready to prove themselves - solidifying their 2015 team identity? Here is to a #GoPackGo - WIN! - Kaye

Let's hope first and foremost that any visiting Packer FANS come out of the game healthy, because SF seems to be where visiting fans go to get beat up or murdered by lowlifes and ruffians.

Back