Official Week 3 Green Bay vs Tennessee Thread

I would be very surprised if Love plays. He's only 2 weeks removed from the sprain. I wouldn't risk it.

I think that TN will be a more difficult game. Although their young QB has made some poor decisions I wouldn't count on him to continue that. He also has Hopkins and Ridley as WR and they are pretty good.

I'm not sure about this game.

I would be very surprised if Love plays. He's only 2 weeks removed from the sprain. I wouldn't risk it.

I think that TN will be a more difficult game. Although their young QB has made some poor decisions I wouldn't count on him to continue that. He also has Hopkins and Ridley as WR and they are pretty good.

It's a grade one MCL...Aaron Jones played with it 2 weeks removed at least twice. Honestly, it's him getting use to his knee brace not the injury so much.

In theory, coming into the Indy and TN games, Indy had the higher rated defense and offense. Granted, TN is on the road, and if Willis is QB they have tape on what ML schemed for last week. They won't be able to run the same look they did last week and expect to win.

@WesHod

Tucker Kraft wore a red non-contact jersey today at practice but fully expects to play Sunday.He added: "Every morning I wake up feeling even better and come Sunday I’ll be ready to try to tear somebody’s face off again. It’ll be good."

Back